Awesome - build date of June 3rd!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am, gong to be a fun road trip and it's been awhile so looking forward to it:pepper::pepper:

I can't wait! Ordering a 2019 from Jim as soon as the order banks open. Raptor4You offers MSRP but it's hard to pass on $1000 under MSRP with a 10 year warranty on the powertrain.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One last (order) update: My Raptor has arrived and is awaiting my pick up! Next update will be once I'm back home and I'll share my initial ownership experiences. Will be heading through Denver then down to Moab for a zip line tour, then into Monument Valley and doing a 17 mile off pavement drive that goes around the major view sites.

For those of you still waiting - my order was originally scheduled to arrive between 6/20 - 6/24 and it arrived 10 days early. Hope that bodes well for those of you still waiting on delivery!!

Nice that it came in early. Mine was in Gibson Indiana last Wednesday changing trains. My salesman estimated 10-12 days out. Today is day 8 and I'm practically pacing the floor now.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice that it came in early. Mine was in Gibson Indiana last Wednesday changing trains. My salesman estimated 10-12 days out. Today is day 8 and I'm practically pacing the floor now.

LOL, feel your anxiety/pain!! Have you called the Ford Performance line for updates? They tend to have daily updates...800.367.3788 option 1. Have the last 10 digits of your VIN ready or your Dealer/Order #.

Good luck!

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, feel your anxiety/pain!! Have you called the Ford Performance line for updates? They tend to have daily updates...800.367.3788 option 1. Have the last 10 digits of your VIN ready or your Dealer/Order #.

Good luck!

I called Ford Performance and it just got into town and should be at the dealer by Monday. My salesman said he would send someone over to get it if they don't deliver by then. I'm amazed how easy that was. About 3 minutes on the phone.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Ford Performance and it just got into town and should be at the dealer by Monday. My salesman said he would send someone over to get it if they don't deliver by then. I'm amazed how easy that was. About 3 minutes on the phone.

FP has been great, they ar happy to help (appreciate the business) and have recent updates! I still can't get anything on COTUS using VIN or Order/Dealer #'s. ETIS shows the VIN and the color but that's all and it hasn't ever been updated...