Awesome - build date of June 3rd!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hotlap,

Definitely good news, I still don't have a window sticker yet so will probably call the Blue Oval tomorrow and see what they know. I have a 6/10 build hopefully it will bump 4 days like yours.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hotlap,

Definitely good news, I still don't have a window sticker yet so will probably call the Blue Oval tomorrow and see what they know. I have a 6/10 build hopefully it will bump 4 days like yours.

window sticker on 3rd or 4th, very very late in the day.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 6/4/18: Raptor built and in "Awaiting Transportation" status, ETA to dealer moved up to between 6/17 - 6/23.

Getting excited!!

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update 6/6/18: In transit and rolling!! Last update was Melvindale, MI, very close to Dearborn so likely the loading for the carrier. ETA still showing 6-17 - 6-23, but how long can an auto carrier take to get from Dearborn to St. Louis, MO...even with multiple stops can't be more than a few days...

Getting excited!!

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HotLap, How are you getting it from St. Louis to SoCal are you flying there and driving it back? Or is the dealer shipping it to you. My salesman set mine up to be drop shipped to a local dealer and they will charge me $400 to do the paperwork. Which was my cheapest option but a road trip would have been nice.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HotLap, How are you getting it from St. Louis to SoCal are you flying there and driving it back? Or is the dealer shipping it to you. My salesman set mine up to be drop shipped to a local dealer and they will charge me $400 to do the paperwork. Which was my cheapest option but a road trip would have been nice.

Road trip Sir! Heading back through Denver (see some friends) and then down through Moab (zip lining) and then through Monument Valley. Should be a fun road trip...

Your dealer location would make a great road trip home as well, beautiful countryside the entire way!!

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One last (order) update: My Raptor has arrived and is awaiting my pick up! Next update will be once I'm back home and I'll share my initial ownership experiences. Will be heading through Denver then down to Moab for a zip line tour, then into Monument Valley and doing a 17 mile off pavement drive that goes around the major view sites.

For those of you still waiting - my order was originally scheduled to arrive between 6/20 - 6/24 and it arrived 10 days early. Hope that bodes well for those of you still waiting on delivery!!

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One last (order) update: My Raptor has arrived and is awaiting my pick up! Next update will be once I'm back home and I'll share my initial ownership experiences. Will be heading through Denver then down to Moab for a zip line tour, then into Monument Valley and doing a 17 mile off pavement drive that goes around the major view sites.

For those of you still waiting - my order was originally scheduled to arrive between 6/20 - 6/24 and it arrived 10 days early. Hope that bodes well for those of you still waiting on delivery!!

Congrats! So you're going to Missouri to pick it up?