Any UT members on dealer feedback???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobratodd

Reaction score
I’m considering a 2014 Roush Raptor purchase from Watts Auto in American Fork UT, anyone out there have feedback on them as a dealership? I live very far away, and this purchase means that I would be shipping the vehicle, and no chance of returning to the dealership - it’s not a nice feeling to have to close that door without really knowing the vehicle or the dealership.

Any help would be appreciated, I’m just looking for objective facts.

Thank you,

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No info on that specific dealership but as I live in a neighboring state to UT and had a cabin there for the last 20 years and dealt with lots of tradespeople, RV dealers and so on I can tell you everyone I have dealt with in UT has been great, open and honest people. Most are Mormon and really family oriented. Most of the people there are unique to folks in the surrounding states they lead a slower no rush lifestyle which at times can be frustrating when trying to get something done. I would ask your salesman if he is Mormon and if so you can pretty much believe what he tells you. I would spend some time on the phone with him as well as you should be able to get a feel for the type of person he is. I personally wouldn't hesitate to buy from a dealer in UT. Good luck!! And in case your wondering no I am not Mormon.

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have dealt with them but didn't end up buying from them as they wanted $5k over MSRP (they gave me the lowest price out of anyone in the area).

When I spoke with them, they seemed like they were pretty good and wanted to try to help me out.

Last edited: