Any members able to achieve MSRP in S. Cal in recent weeks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkim119

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just as the title states- Any of you guys able to get MSRP or were offered MSRP in S. Cal?

After an exhausting couple weeks of test drives, I think the Raptor is for me.

Any help or leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just as the title states- Any of you guys able to get MSRP or were offered MSRP in S. Cal?

After an exhausting couple weeks of test drives, I think the Raptor is for me.

Any help or leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

Not much luck over the past few months. From a base 800a with a 5k markup to fully loaded 801a with a 10k markup.

I ended up buying a 2013 with 11k on it. It came with new OEM tires and the truck was 99% flawless. A couple of marks in the bed being the worst part.

Just saw a 2014 Ruby Red @ Carmax - fully loaded with only 2k on the clock for $55,000. It's back east but can be transferred.

Last edited:

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can just wait until after the Detroit auto show in January. Ford's racing department has already said they will be showing off the 2016 raptor and much more. Those MSRP markups will disappear after that news.

I am in Socal too, my advice is to purchase out of state and drive it in. It will be waaaay cheaper and a more pleasurable sales experience. Ken Grody, and HB have trying to set the market here by hoarding all the new raptors, and they're really bad dealers to work with in my experience.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a black '14 screw w/ beadlocks at bommarito ford in st louis for $57k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take a little drive north. There are seven Raptors at Kendall Ford in Eugene, Oregon. The price is from $57,610 to $58,885 depending on options. They all have bead-locks and are 801A models. The choices are Tuxedo Black, Oxford White, and Race Red. It's up to you...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Looks like a Big No on the OP's question. I had to go out of state to get a deal and I am in the midwest but I did not pay anywhere close to MSRP. If in SoCal, just plan on traveling if you don't want to pay the crazy markups.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did about 4 weeks ago in riverside but I've brought trucks in the past from them so they said they'd wave the markup. Mine is loaded and they wanted 10k over

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
If you can just wait until after the Detroit auto show in January. Ford's racing department has already said they will be showing off the 2016 raptor and much more. Those MSRP markups will disappear after that news.

I am in Socal too, my advice is to purchase out of state and drive it in. It will be waaaay cheaper and a more pleasurable sales experience. Ken Grody, and HB have trying to set the market here by hoarding all the new raptors, and they're really bad dealers to work with in my experience.

I was just at Ken Grody yesterday and you are right, they are terrible to work with. Sunrise Ford in Fontana has about 15 Raptors in stock and they want 3K markup. Hemborg Ford wanted 3k over MSRP so far. I'll try to keep this updated as my battle progresses to get them down...

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

I did about 4 weeks ago in riverside but I've brought trucks in the past from them so they said they'd wave the markup. Mine is loaded and they wanted 10k over

Very lucky! So jealous!

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Take a little drive north. There are seven Raptors at Kendall Ford in Eugene, Oregon. The price is from $57,610 to $58,885 depending on options. They all have bead-locks and are 801A models. The choices are Tuxedo Black, Oxford White, and Race Red. It's up to you...

I might just do this, thank you for the suggestion.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

There is a blue 10 extended in Portland. If you need eyes up here, pm me. Happy to pre-look for ya.

Guys like you make me happy that I'm part of this great forum.

TMB

Reaction score
I picked mine up here in Albuquerque and they are going for MSRP. Dealership still had 5 on the lot as of last Saturday and had just closed a deal with an out of state buyer for one as I was getting mine. If you want info just shoot me a PM!