6 foot 7 inch Parking Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fptrob

Reaction score
I have been researching on the forum to see whether a 2012 Crew Cab Raptor will fit in my garage at work. The overhead signs says 6' 7". I have read that the mid-perch barely clears 6' 8". So, it seems like this garage would not work for the mid- or high- perches, but perhaps on the low perch? Anyone know the overall height for each of the three perches with accuracy? Any thoughts on whether the Raptor will fit in my parking garage at any setting? Love to have one, but have to be able to drive it to work. Thanks!

P.S., for reference, my 2008 Chevy 2500HD 4WD clears the garage by about 4".

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'd bet heavily on no.

Mine is on mid perch and I just went into a 6'10 garage at the airport and was in no way comfortable with it, but it fit. You might be able to get it in there on stock perch settings, but I feel like it'd be close.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chevy trucks sit lower from factory than others. I'd bet it'd be to close for comfort at your parking garage at stock height for a Raptor. If you get a Raptor the mod bug will bite you, trust me. So get a Raptor and a beater car to drive to work.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck height on flat ground is not the same as your truck height on a inclined or declined surface. The differing lengths of the wheelbases on vehicles will affect their height differently in those scenarios and you know that's not accounted for when the garages put up their clearance limitation signs. Just be cautious.