2019 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello my friends..... I will be able to place 2019 Orders as of mid month and there have been a few added options/changes! At this time we know about the active suspension and Recaro seating. I am willing to order 2019's at MSRP plus our dealer Doc fee of $698.00 and include Lifetime Warranty at no extra cost good throughout the US and Canada. Let me know what questions you have and if you would like to get on the order list early. I have 4 signed up already and will go quick.

JB
615-708-5425
[email protected]

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon JB,

So is this extended warranty offered through a company or just through your dealer? How would I get my engine serviced if I had an issue with my engine and I'm in California?

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello my friends..... I will be able to place 2019 Orders as of mid month and there have been a few added options/changes! At this time we know about the active suspension and Recaro seating. I am willing to order 2019's at MSRP plus our dealer Doc fee of $698.00 and include Lifetime Warranty at no extra cost good throughout the US and Canada. Let me know what questions you have and if you would like to get on the order list early. I have 4 signed up already and will go quick.

JB
615-708-5425
[email protected]

Can you provide a color list?

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon JB,

So is this extended warranty offered through a company or just through your dealer? How would I get my engine serviced if I had an issue with my engine and I'm in California?

Yes it is and is good at any repair facility in the US or Canada. Once you purchase we provide you with your policy details. We direct pay so the only thing you are responsible for is the $100.00 co pay.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Can you provide a color list?

As far as what I've been told the color list will be announced soon. Haven't been able to verify one as of yet.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for replying to my email. Please put me on your list. Just let me know if the deposit is required now or when the order banks open. I'm good with the $698 doc fee. I know it's more than what the norm is but that's a small price to pay for a 2019 Raptor at MSRP. :biggrin:

Please PM me if you need me to give you a credit card or debit card. Thanks again