2017 Raptor and x-plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum so apologies if this is answered somewhere, I couldn't find anything if it was.

I know the previous gen was not on x-plan because of the SVT badge. I ended up going with the 2014 Mustang GT instead because of the significant discount.

Well since this new gen is no longer under the svt banner (looks like the svt banner no longer exists) are there any ideas if 2017 will be part of x-plan?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New to the forum so apologies if this is answered somewhere, I couldn't find anything if it was.

I know the previous gen was not on x-plan because of the SVT badge. I ended up going with the 2014 Mustang GT instead because of the significant discount.

Well since this new gen is no longer under the svt banner (looks like the svt banner no longer exists) are there any ideas if 2017 will be part of x-plan?

I wondered this myself since I get X plan pricing through work. I assume the Ford Performance vehicles will be excluded still for example Ford GT, Focus RS, Raptor.

OP
OP
M

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wondered this myself since I get X plan pricing through work. I assume the Ford Performance vehicles will be excluded still for example Ford GT, Focus RS, Raptor.

The only hope there would be that Focus ST and Fiesta ST are falling under the Ford Performance Vehicle banner yet they are (or at least at the time were) offered on x plan.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But remember many of us got our Raptors at or close to invoice which is 4-5K below MSRP. Don't see why that won't be an option again this time around for many of the same dealers we all used.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f212/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

Looks like current line up and Raptor is excluded
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/IneligibleProducts.pdf

So there is the answer no X Plan fro 2017 Raptor. @WyoStorm is right though, I ordered mine at $1000 over dealer invoice and roughly $1500 below MSRP.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford will not offer it. You will not see the RS, GT350, Raptor or any other special edition they have no issues selling offered as an x plan or incentive program. The dealers are the only place you will be able to negotiate and some will have ADM's and others will be willing to work with you

OP
OP
M

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man... good find! appreciate the digging and confirmation. Not sure if that's going to stop me this time around though like it did last time.

Def don't let it stop you. Favorite vehicle I have ever owned and the things I have seen since purchasing the truck out on runs I would have never experienced without it. Good luck!

kolarj50

Reaction score
Forgive what may be an obvious question. What is the X plan? Is that a Ford employee discount? Discount for family members?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk