2017 Ford Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moose9z

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forum and was looking for some advice..

I am REALLY interested in becoming a Raptor owner. But I can't seem to find a dealer in the area (North Carolina) willing to order one for me, or sell one to me, without a $10,000-$15,000 mark up. I am willing to travel, but I am not willing to pay over MSRP.

Am I being unrealistic? If anyone can offer some advice that would be greatly appreciated!!!

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forum and was looking for some advice..

I am REALLY interested in becoming a Raptor owner. But I can't seem to find a dealer in the area (North Carolina) willing to order one for me, or sell one to me, without a $10,000-$15,000 mark up. I am willing to travel, but I am not willing to pay over MSRP.

Am I being unrealistic? If anyone can offer some advice that would be greatly appreciated!!!

My local dealer said same BS, 10k over MSRP. I told him not gonna pay it. After I drove it and we started talking numbers, yep 10k over was in deal. I walked. The sales mgr calls me a couple days later, ask will I come deal at MSRP. Maybe the same will be true for you, just gotta waste the time talking numbers to see. Good Luck!

twalsh

Reaction score
i know a dealer that is selling a AVALANCHE one at MSRP.

Last edited: