2014's are finally dropping from the high 50's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a white 2014 ford raptor on cargurus.com with 11,000 miles asking 49k for it

Also for all you ruby red lovers theres one going for 50,500 with 16k miles on it

heres the link to ithttp://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c24175&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c24175&zip=83648&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&trimNames=SVT+Raptor&trimStyles=SVT+Raptor&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=134668973

Gilligan

Reaction score
I was looking today trying to help a local fella find one and was shocked how high they still were.. 55k was about the lowest I saw for a loaded one.

fkim119

Reaction score
I sold my 2014 SCREW SE with ADD front bumper, deaver leafs, new TOYO Open Countries RT, new front brakes with 21k on the dial for 55K within hours of posting it on autotrader. After I got the deposit from the first buyer I had offers come in above my asking price... I definitely don't think prices are dropping.

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought my 14 SCREW loaded minus sun roof with 16K miles for 56K. Original asking was 62K and it sat on the lot for 2 months so I got them down to 56K. Bonuses of living in a small town driven by 3/4 Ton diesels....

My brother is in the market so i've still been actively looking and I donot see ANYTHING that even comes close to the deal I got. Prices are staying strong my friend. For those that are decently priced they are gone in less than a week....

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking today trying to help a local fella find one and was shocked how high they still were.. 55k was about the lowest I saw for a loaded one.

You have to see what they are actually selling for. I agree that the prices have come down over the last 4 months... However, they are still "high". Resale value is insane with these things.

I'm honestly looking to get back in one or buy a Gen 2. I miss my truck.

Last edited:

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every since I sold my 2014 I have wanted back into a Raptor. Prices are still hanging high in my opinion but I think it depends on what you are looking for package and mileage wise.

Been looking at a 2012 SCREW with less than 10k miles for $50k. High price ,maybe, its almost as much as I paid for my 2014 at invoice.

But its the color i want, has low miles and an extended warranty for 2.5 more years. My biggest problem mentally is going backwards from a 14 to a 12 and not really knowing where the price will fall on the 17s. I like the look of the Gen1 and may just pull the trigger on what i want regardless.

Hey FullAuto, didn't we buy about the same timeframe and now I see you sold your blue one too. Now I am wanting a blue one?