2014 SCREW with 100k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahallada

Reaction score
2014 SCREW ........... NOT 2015

Hey Everyone,
I've exhausted my search for a 2017 SCREW Raptor in CA. They are bringing $20k over MSRP now in southern CA. My buddy had a 2014 come in on trade this week that is in good shape on the outside. It was owned by an older farmer that drove it mostly from farm to farm out here so mostly highway miles. It has a lot of miles on it but it is priced to sell at $34k. It's a loaded model. I've never bought a used vehicle before , let alone one with that many miles on it. I'm just looking for something I can have as a project truck and something I can beat up off road here on the coast.

What are some of the issues I need to be aware of with this truck that could be costly to fix?

Anything you can think of before I get this beast?

Thanks a bunch!

Allen

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I also found a 2014 with 1800 miles on it, but it's a SCAB, and not a SCREW. Not sure if I'm a fan of those SCABs. Wants $54k for it. It's loaded also and looks and smells new yet. Has been in storage and belongs to the dealer.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it is not gonna be a daily driver and you just gonna beat it up off road and mod it out, I would not worry about the miles, you are prolly gonna replace anything in the drive line with more heavy duty anyway. The motor, there is a thread in Gen 1 of highest miles, 200k has been surpassed, that's a lot of offroading!