2014 SCrew - 1 Year Cost of Ownership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Supercup

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how many of those do you actually own and drive currently? Because either some of those have came and went or your garage is a used car dealership.

The two grey cars (GT2 and TT Cab), the RS (the Orange one), the Cup Car (white race car) and the Banshee have come and gone. The rest are here for now - but you never know what will be next! Life is all about change and new experiences!

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The two grey cars (GT2 and TT Cab), the RS (the Orange one), the Cup Car (white race car) and the Banshee have come and gone. The rest are here for now - but you never know what will be next! Life is all about change and new experiences!

Thank you for taking the time to log your cost of ownership over the past couple of years in great detail.

I have never owned a Raptor but have always wanted one...in fact it's the only truck I would ever get if/when the opportunity presents itself.

That said, I've been doing some research and I wanted to ask you all your opinions/advice.

A used 2014 Raptor (immaculate condition inside/out) with 95K miles on it. The high mileage suggests it's already out of the factory warranty.

From what I hear, the high mileage was accumulated due to hwy commutes, even more so than Supercup.

Price aside for now, what should I be concerned with upon considering the purchase of this Raptor?

Thanks

David