2014 RR Screw. Good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$46,500, ~58k miles

Mostly stock, but it does have an undercover flex tonneau cover, and an ADD bumper with lights. Also has spray in bedliner. No front camera, no tail gate step, no hood graphics. Good buy?

vflzUK8.png

Just noticed the What's it Worth subforum, sorry Mods!! Move if need be

Last edited:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LoganR,
My 2013 Blue Flame 801A, moon roof, bed liner, front/rear cameras...cost $48,000 new!
I think you are about $10,000 over the price you should be paying....Hang in there and don't throw your money away. Keep looking and the right one will show...
Eddie
ps The SE Ruby Red was announced 2 weeks after i placed my order. I would have ordered the RR if it had been available!

OP
OP
L

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LoganR,
My 2013 Blue Flame 801A, moon roof, bed liner, front/rear cameras...cost $48,000 new!
I think you are about $10,000 over the price you should be paying....Hang in there and don't throw your money away. Keep looking and the right one will show...
Eddie
ps The SE Ruby Red was announced 2 weeks after i placed my order. I would have ordered the RR if it had been available!

I've checked black book, as well as numerous comparables. I thought maybe a few grand, although everything within a 500-mile radius is pretty much the same price. I definitely haven't seen anything below 40k, let alone 36,500! Black book trade in is right at 46. Can you point me to any examples? Even the trucks on here seem to be in this range.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where everyone seems to be getting their pricing from... I've been watching as many Gen 1 Raptors as possible and I have yet to see one very close to $40k (I'm talking about 2014's) let alone below that are worth buying.

I have my '14 Screw for sale in the classifieds for $45,900... I'd take another $1k off to get rid of it quickly. I already bought a new truck and it's been sitting in my garage for a month.

mine's a white '14 screw with 55k miles... it's as clean as you will ever find. here's a link to the classified ad so you can see all of the factory options and aftermarket add ons.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/2014-svt-raptor-screw-oxford-white-like-new-55415/

Attachments

• DSC_4146.jpg
    DSC_4146.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 37

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure where everyone seems to be getting their pricing from... I've been watching as many Gen 1 Raptors as possible and I have yet to see one very close to $40k (I'm talking about 2014's) let alone below that are worth buying.

I have my '14 Screw for sale in the classifieds for $45,900... I'd take another $1k off to get rid of it quickly. I already bought a new truck and it's been sitting in my garage for a month.

mine's a white '14 screw with 55k miles... it's as clean as you will ever find. here's a link to the classified ad so you can see all of the factory options and aftermarket add ons.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/2014-svt-raptor-screw-oxford-white-like-new-55415/

Someone needs to snag this one. Nice truck

OP
OP
L

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jme, the wife and I talked about your truck at length, but in the end she knew I really wanted a RR and that's what we went with. Yours is a great truck at a great price. I ended up picking the truck in question up. Not sure where the others pricing is coming from either.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
very odd package with a lot of stuff missing. But congrats you wanted a RR you got it. I hope you were able to wiggle the price a couple grand since its an odd ball configuration and has old style tires and probably shocks would need to be addressed for rebuild. I personally really like the white ^^^^ that looks like it came of a showroom floor and loaded, you drive them from inside BTW...lol

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's as clean in person as it looks in the pictures. I actually got a call from a dealer in PA today that wants it. I think I'm just going to sell it to them... I know I'm leaving money on the table but I just have too much going on right now and having one less thing to worry about (and tie up money with) is worth a couple grand.

I really wish someone from here picked it up but the guy I spoke with seems to really be into them. I guess they buy as many as they can get their hands on.

LoganR... congrats on the truck, glad you got what you wanted. Enjoy it, they're amazing.