2013 SCREW - tons 'o mods but high miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's this rig worth? 2103 SCREW with 90K miles, whipple blower, suspension mods, and a fair amount of wear&tear.
Seems like it would be in the 40K neighborhood but all the additions/mods are the wildcard. Being new to the Raptor market, what would this truck actually SELL for?
Ford: F-150 Raptor | eBay

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 149
  • s-l16003.jpg
    s-l16003.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 153

r1_hauler

Reaction score
For 60k the seller might be sitting on that truck for a while; very nice truck just too many miles IMO. Vehicles with wraps always make me a little nervous. First question that comes to my mind is did the seller just want something different or is the paint that bad?

Last edited:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's keys truck, he sold it to the buyer for much less. The engine and front suspension are the highlights of the truck. Rear end is pretty much just a set of 3.0s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Paint is fine btw

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the 2nd owner after Keylin sold it or is this the guy Key sold it to? I wonder why it's changing hands so much if this will be the 3rd owner since Key sold it.

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's keys truck, he sold it to the buyer for much less. The engine and front suspension are the highlights of the truck. Rear end is pretty much just a set of 3.0s
Do you know what that number was?

I was actually looking at your truck quite a bit, but it's more than I want to spend. Great build tho, it's given me inspiration.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this the 2nd owner after Keylin sold it or is this the guy Key sold it to? I wonder why it's changing hands so much if this will be the 3rd owner since Key sold it.

i think key traded this guy for an M3 and he's trying to flip it. shit, if he's asking 60 i should ask more for mine, but asking and getting are two very different things. i can see him getting in the mid 40s, possibly high 40s. but this is the second owner as far as i can tell, he's had other ads on craigslist as well.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I was actually looking at your truck quite a bit, but it's more than I want to spend. Great build tho, it's given me inspiration.

sent you a PM

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If your end game is to have a truck like this then I'd highly suggest to find a way to buy this one if at all possible. I know it seems like a lot, but it'll save you a ton of money in the long run to get a truck to this point. Knowing what all those upgrades cost and the cost of labor including truck downtime, this thing is a hell of a deal!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

i think key traded this guy for an M3 and he's trying to flip it. shit, if he's asking 60 i should ask more for mine, but asking and getting are two very different things. i can see him getting in the mid 40s, possibly high 40s. but this is the second owner as far as i can tell, he's had other ads on craigslist as well.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

sent you a PM

Ah, copy.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your end game is to have a truck like this then I'd highly suggest to find a way to buy this one if at all possible. I know it seems like a lot, but it'll save you a ton of money in the long run to get a truck to this point. Knowing what all those upgrades cost and the cost of labor including truck downtime, this thing is a hell of a deal!

i'd have to agree, a lot of times newer buyers don't realize the cost associated with getting the truck to where it's at. downtime is costly, as are parts and labor. i had a guy basically offer what a stock raptor would cost him, starting rambling on about his gt500 and how it's lost value. everyone knows the values will drop, that's for certain, but to not be mindful of performance based mods and the cost associated with them can make you lose out on a solid deal.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd have to agree, a lot of times newer buyers don't realize the cost associated with getting the truck to where it's at. downtime is costly, as are parts and labor. i had a guy basically offer what a stock raptor would cost him, starting rambling on about his gt500 and how it's lost value. everyone knows the values will drop, that's for certain, but to not be mindful of performance based mods and the cost associated with them can make you lose out on a solid deal.

Guys could always buy Rogue's "Dominator" Chevy for $115k and have 3/4 of the performance as yours[emoji23]

OP
OP
U

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You must be buddies with the seller! ;)
It would cost a lot to duplicate, that's for sure. But mods are never a great investment for resale, we all get hammered (i've sold some nice stuff in the past, too) when we go to unload.

asking and getting are two very different things. i can see him getting in the mid 40s, possibly high 40s.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking too. Mid forties. The mods are cool but mileage always trumps everything. 90K miles on a 2013 is pretty nuts. Ultimately it's only worth what someone will pay.