2013 Screw Roush Raptor with less than 30k miles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a good idea what it's worth, but would like to get some input on what you guys would spend on one. Truck is basically a street queen and has no scratches or dents. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffroMc

Reaction score
$46.9k sounds like a really good price compared to most of the asking prices I have seen. IMHO, it is actually a reasonable and fair price whereas most of the asking prices are grossly overpriced.

I was going to purchase a 2013 Roush Screw about a month ago for $50.5k. It had 45k miles, loaded, camper shell, new wheels and tires, f&r add bumpers, tons of led lights, and a full wrap. I could not get my wife on board before it sold. I thought it was a really good deal considering most are asking $50-55k for a stock truck with similar miles.

OP
OP
Aaron313

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$46.9k sounds like a really good price compared to most of the asking prices I have seen. IMHO, it is actually a reasonable and fair price whereas most of the asking prices are grossly overpriced.

I was going to purchase a 2013 Roush Screw about a month ago for $50.5k. It had 45k miles, loaded, camper shell, new wheels and tires, f&r add bumpers, tons of led lights, and a full wrap. I could not get my wife on board before it sold. I thought it was a really good deal considering most are asking $50-55k for a stock truck with similar miles.

This truck is basically stock but has a "unique" wrap lol. Dealer went from asking 51k to 46.9k in a just a couple days of having it
8adf3ad389054f2990085ba979f15c59.jpg
3e1abdd61f312e841b8a1b1dc180db7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk