2013 SCrew Dimensions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I have been looking at the Raptor's for 9 months now, and finally pulled the trigger on ordering one on this last Saturday (Blue Flame, 801A, Moonroof, Blue Accent, F&R Camera). I have only been able to test drive a SCab 1 time, and it wasn't close to my home, so I wasn't able to test fit it in my garage.

I have looked up the dimensions as best as possible online, and was hoping that someone could measure and confirm the overall length and height of a 2013 SCrew, including bumpers. Just want to make the dimensions I have found are close and it will fit in the garage when it arrives!

Can't wait for the truck!!!!

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy everyone! I have been looking at the Raptor's for 9 months now, and finally pulled the trigger on ordering one on this last Saturday (Blue Flame, 801A, Moonroof, Blue Accent, F&R Camera). I have only been able to test drive a SCab 1 time, and it wasn't close to my home, so I wasn't able to test fit it in my garage.

I have looked up the dimensions as best as possible online, and was hoping that someone could measure and confirm the overall length and height of a 2013 SCrew, including bumpers. Just want to make the dimensions I have found are close and it will fit in the garage when it arrives!

Can't wait for the truck!!!!

2013 Ford F-150 | View Exterior Specifications | Ford.com

OP
OP
kkitowski

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks BGCPrez. I found a similar link previously and wanted confirmation it was true (or at least close) as a couple other sites contradicted Ford's. But, it has to be if it's on the Internet, right? :)

Got confirmation today that the order is being pulled (dealer talked with wife) so don't know more than that for now, but looks like it's moving forward.