2013 Roush Raptor with 59k and upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blynd

blynd

Reaction score
Got back tonight and did some fun nighttime shots around some Halloween lights. Hit a bunch of bugs on the way back so the front is dirty. I also have the molded cap for the front bumper. This truck is CLEAN!

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor4.jpg

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the set up on the front suspension? Geiser springs and mid perch stock shocks or is there actually a leveling kit as you mentioned in the OP?

Last edited:

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does also have the adjustable leveling kit.

I personally don't have any experience with leveling kits on a raptor, but most people on here will tell you it's a no-no. Assuming the truck has the stock front fenders, you're kind of if a tough spot since the leveling kit is probably required to clear the 37"s.

OP
OP
blynd

blynd

Reaction score
I personally don't have any experience with leveling kits on a raptor, but most people on here will tell you it's a no-no. Assuming the truck has the stock front fenders, you're kind of if a tough spot since the leveling kit is probably required to clear the 37"s.

Seems to clear the 37"s very nicely. Once I get it in the dirt, I'll see how it does.