2013 Roush Raptor with 59k and upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blynd

Reaction score
So tomorrow I'm picking up my first Raptor. Sort of want an opinion from the experienced owners. This Raptor is a 2013 with 59k miles, Roush Supercharger (Phase 1), Raptor Performance Group Hydro Bump stops, Geiser leveling kit, 37" BFG KO2's like new, Walker Evans Beadlock wheels, Rigid light kit, power steps, etc. Talked him down to $45k. There is nothing wrong with the truck. The guy selling just needs a truck with a higher towing capacity.

This is pretty much my dream truck coming from an 05 Nissan Titan. Am I scoring a deal?

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would feel comfortable with that price. I've seen completely stock Raptors with similar miles priced higher. Not sure what they sold at though. You're definitely not getting burned[emoji106] All good upgrades, although those power steps don't seem to be the best if you plan to truly use the truck in the dirt.

OP
OP
blynd

blynd

Reaction score
I would feel comfortable with that price. I've seen completely stock Raptors with similar miles priced higher. Not sure what they sold at though. You're definitely not getting burned[emoji106] All good upgrades, although those power steps don't seem to be the best if you plan to truly use the truck in the dirt.

Thanks! Yeah, I'll be changing them out. I'm going with a Phase 2 upgrade on the Roush from JDM I decided as well. Then a few more upgrades to the suspension and that will be it.

OP
OP
blynd

blynd

Reaction score
Welcome.

Sounds like a good deal.
Are the shocks stock? May be time to rebuild them soon.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

They are stock but I will likely address that during my suspension upgrades and prior to any fun in the dirt.

45k sounds like a good price.

IS it on a stock tune from Roush, or custom tuned?

I do believe it is the stock tune. So that will all get changed with the tuner from JDM.

Matt C.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$45K is an awesome price! I'd make sure the title was clean though, if you haven't already done so. Congrats!

OP
OP
blynd

blynd

Reaction score
$45K is an awesome price! I'd make sure the title was clean though, if you haven't already done so. Congrats!

Haha, oh yes, that was my first question. The guy owns it free and clear... doesn't even owe anything on it - clean carfax too!

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great find and pick up. Post some pictures when you get a chance!