2013 Raptor Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hhp364d

Reaction score
I'm looking at a 2013 Screw with 80,103 miles. Only thing done to it is a Corsa exhaust, and a Tuner. Luxury package and is a one owner vehicle. What should I be asking the seller and should I be concerned with the miles? I plan on a 2 year extended warranty with USAA. Seller has been up front with dozens of pics and even a video of the truck without hesitation. Just looking for some insight..

Greg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How far away from you is the truck? Is there a chance you could go there and take the truck to a shop for an inspection? Have you pulled a Carfax report?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Car fax?
Any repairs, body or mechanical?
What type of usage?
Have the shocks been rebuilt?
Is he including the tuner so you can revert to stock if needed

Where did you find it? Email address? Do some digging on his info and look for threads or posts about the truck. Check Facebook and what not. Not that anyone would ever not disclose major repairs or anything and post about it publicly.

If it's close enough. Look under the truck and in the engine bay for hard to clean spaces. Look for mud and dirt build up.

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win a Ford Raptor Lights VisionX Fog Light Kit!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]
Phone/Text: 260-444-7503

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Um, mine is a '14 with 70k. My daily driver. What's your point?

Holy cow. I just can't fathom driving enough to put that many miles on it. I made multiple long distance trips, drove it daily, and still only put about 15k a year on it. I guess I might have been closer to 20k if I hadn't been on deployment for 6 months and then two months later it was out of commission for another three months.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score