2013 KG Customs Ford Raptor Roush Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a true Roush (Serialized) or an upgraded one? That will impact the value a bit. What year?

OP
OP
C

COaUtOJUNKIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a true Roush (Serialized) or an upgraded one? That will impact the value a bit. What year?

This vehicle is a true serialized Roush vehicle. It was originally sold my ken grody. It's a 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Be careful with Ken Grody, they are overpriced asshats 98% of the time.

Haha, that's what I've heard, but they are known to have quality products. I spoke with their service in San Diego yesterday, and the guy I spoke with fits your description! Fortunately they aren't the one sim purchasing it from, I'm just trying to see what people in the community feel would be a good deal as it will be my first raptor.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This vehicle is a true serialized Roush vehicle. It was originally sold my ken grody. It's a 2013

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Haha, that's what I've heard, but they are known to have quality products. I spoke with their service in San Diego yesterday, and the guy I spoke with fits your description! Fortunately they aren't the one sim purchasing it from, I'm just trying to see what people in the community feel would be a good deal as it will be my first raptor.

Did they de-badge all the Roush logo's that come from the Roush factory? Should be a small square Roush logo on both front doors and the tailgate. Do you have pictures of the SS serial plate under the hood? Should also be a door frame sticker. There were a couple dealers passing off Roush Raptor's when I bought mine that did not come from Roush. There are few things that you can actually tell by and the serial number is one. Even the Roush supercharger package comes with a serial number plate, but it's different than the one's built at their facility.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Last edited:

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id say Dealer asking $58,000 if it's a serialized Roush

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk