2012 supercharged Raptor...what's a good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlkSC

Reaction score
A local dealership has a 2012 crew cab fully loaded Raptor with 37,000 miles that they put a Roush supercharger, intake and exhaust on. The truck looks to be in really good shape and drives even better. They are asking $56,000 and they aren't showing any interest in negotiating and they are giving me clean trade in value according to NADA for my 2013 ecoboost FX4 which is $35,000.

According to NADA, clean retail is just shy of $50,000 and the blower kit is right around $7000 plus installing it so it seems like a fair price just based on those numbers.

So, what do you guys think? Are they out of line?

sombra

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay that for a 12 with 37k miles. It isn't a terrrible price but you can do better. To me, once a vehicle has over 20k miles, I want a real good deal on it.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What kind of warranty are they offering? Its not a terrible price, but you dont know how the previous owner drove it.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I 2nd what sombra said. You can find a newer year with less miles, put in a supercharger yourself and be in the same price range. I've seen '13s with under 20k miles @ $50k. Personally low miles would be my highest priority.

OP
OP
B

BlkSC

Reaction score
I was told it still has the 5 year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty and of course, they are going to try to get me to buy an extended warranty and I'll entertain the idea depending on the cost.

blue raptor01

Reaction score
Be for I bought my 2014 I look at a few and that's about the price I seen on all the ones I looked at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

But with the supercharger in it that pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexyikes00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was in the same position as you a couple months back.. lower miles and a warranty seemed more important to me than a supercharger so i went with that.. just my .02