2012 Raptor Wheel Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steelerjoe

Reaction score
I am brand new to this site and just purchased a 2012 Raptor. I am hoping to change out the stock wheels and am wondering if it is ok to buy a wheel that is larger than 17". Was thinking 18" or 19". Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. If anyone has done this I would really appreciate your thoughts.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am brand new to this site and just purchased a 2012 Raptor. I am hoping to change out the stock wheels and am wondering if it is ok to buy a wheel that is larger than 17". Was thinking 18" or 19". Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. If anyone has done this I would really appreciate your thoughts.
Depends on your plans with the truck. If you are going to used it offroad and regular driving, 17" is ideal for that up to 18". 19" is an odd size and the tire in this size would be a lot of money, less choices. So you would have to skip to 20" , the common size. There is a very large thread on wheels and tires and pros and cons search the general forum area for it. "post your wheel and tire pics"
welcome to the club and good luck. But remember one thing, its your truck do whatever you like....but follow the guidelines. lol