2011 raptor supercharged & caged, over priced??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjkosmas

Reaction score
HI everyone, i have been a member since 2011 and finally in a position to pull the trigger on a raptor. I wanted to get your opinions on a raptor that has a lot of work already completed on it. I tracked down the build to Outlaw offroad from 2012 for a guy named Greg S. I am attaching the link and would like to hear any back stories you may have on the truck. Also i have owned a long travel ranger and a long travel jeep JK just to give you a little background.

Ford F 150 SVT Raptor | eBay

Photo Gallery - Raptor

1. How is the pricing? i know the supercharger is 10k and the roll cage has to be another 5-10k and suspension another 8k but as we all know you never get all your money back. KBB is 40k stock which seems high since i know a lot of the members on here were getting them new for almost that.

2. Anyone know the previous owner? was he a member?

3. should i wait until september for the 2017 to be available and the price will drop on the 2010-2014?

4. Anything i should look out for when i go look at it in person? recalls, known problems, etc.

thanks everyone and looking forward to getting involved with the raptor community.

Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how the pricing is - at $50k - I think that's a nice price considering all the adds and mileage.

Question should be what is the RESERVE PRICE? $64,*** That I can't answer - I'm not familiar enough with Whipple SC, King Suspensions etc to say anything of importance...

As for the KBB being "HIGH" - you've been on this forum since 2011 - you should know (if you've been following this forum) that these hold value greatly and demand their share.

Just my 2 cents...

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think that's a steal at $64,000, provided it was taken care of. I didn't see any pictures of the interior on eBay. That cage is probably more around the $15,000-$20,000 mark. To buy a low mileage Raptor and have these mods done to it you're probably close to $90,000 and 6 month wait.

OP
OP
M

mjkosmas

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys.

The truck is local for me so i am going to wait it out and see what it does on ebay. I know it was on a few weeks ago and didn't sell so we will see.

I do agree the cab cage could be closer to 15k and I am sure there is a wait at pretty much any reputable shop.