Vibration/Tire Bounce Only Between 50-55 Mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07cbrtcevo

Reaction score
Need some help. 14 raptor with 22'' rockstar 2 wheels and 325/50/22 nitto terra grappler g2 tires.

Have a vibration/bounce issue that's only happening between 50-55. Anything lower or higher is perfect. Feels like the truck is bouncing up and down between those speeds.

I've had the wheels and tires on for 5k and this has just started happening. Had all 4 balanced twice with no change.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think something with the tires as well. I've had to have tires rebalanced before because they didn't get it right the first time and the problem persisted.

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed this today on my stock 14. Right around 50mph if I stay consistent it feels like I am on an amusement ride, the truck just kind of shakes.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 12 was dead still at any speed with 37" BFG tA's and now with 37x12.50x17 Terra Grappler 2's on the factory wheels. My tire shop owner is as fanatical about proper balance as anyone Ive known. If he approves it will be perfect. The problem I had the first 1-2 days was flat spots on the Terra Grapplers where they were stored. On day 2 all the issues went away.

silverworx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 12 was dead still at any speed with 37" BFG tA's and now with 37x12.50x17 Terra Grappler 2's on the factory wheels. My tire shop owner is as fanatical about proper balance as anyone Ive known. If he approves it will be perfect. The problem I had the first 1-2 days was flat spots on the Terra Grapplers where they were stored. On day 2 all the issues went away.

That sounds a great shop. We will be working on buddy's Raptor right after we finished installing the headache rack and tonneau covers on his another Ram project. He's looking to go 37" as well.