turns off at a light or stop!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe the amount of retards that jump the gun and assume it's a gen2. The picture clearly shows a gen one screw so it's a 6.2.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regardless if he's talking about a Gen 2 or Gen 1 - This forum used to exist to help folks out. From stupid simple questions (why doesn't my gear indicators show up anymore) to really damn complex ones, this site was amazing for figuring stuff out. I have posted quite a few videos on how to's, tips and tricks, etc...

and I know FB is rough too, depending on which groups you join.

I'm just sad that the cool, "hey, here's how to stop the Scab door rattle" or "how to pull the door inserts off so you can sound deaden it" and given way to shit talking Gen 2's and ridiculing members who think they can come here for info.

okay, I think i'm done ranting for now...

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless if he's talking about a Gen 2 or Gen 1 - This forum used to exist to help folks out. From stupid simple questions (why doesn't my gear indicators show up anymore) to really damn complex ones, this site was amazing for figuring stuff out. I have posted quite a few videos on how to's, tips and tricks, etc...

and I know FB is rough too, depending on which groups you join.

I'm just sad that the cool, "hey, here's how to stop the Scab door rattle" or "how to pull the door inserts off so you can sound deaden it" and given way to shit talking Gen 2's and ridiculing members who think they can come here for info.

okay, I think i'm done ranting for now...
I agree with you. This forum is something else now and I'm starting to see what new members are talking about. It's getting sad.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i cleaned mass air flow sensor with maf cleaner and added a seafoam to the fuel and truck hasnt turned off since last week...
Glad you may have gotten it figured out. The fuse 27 relocate is still a worthwhile investment to avoid issues in the future. I once had a sweat bee stuck in the MAF sensor on my truck after returning from a TRR event. 2010 SCAB. Caused irregular idle. Let us know if it comes back.

037e2484d07a2f9088d8387428679c7d.jpg

Buckle up, I want to try something!