Trans fluid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor's been sitting idle for a couple weeks and today noticed red fluid in driveway. Looked underneath and there's a drip dead center of trans fluid pan? Anyone had this? Taking it in Monday. Is Ford tranny fluid dark red?

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd check the Power steering hoses up on the right by the radiator first. Mine was everywhere before I got RPG's reservoir. There is a problem with the hose clamps and the turbidity of the stock res.

OP
OP
STUTIDE

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had it in today and it was as I suspected. Transmission pan head gasket and gotten twisted up and it was causing the leak. Dealership said it was a pretty common problem. Good thing is I found a "Blue Oval" service dealership that treats you like family. If any one is in Charlotte, NC area worth the drive to Rock Hill - Clinton Family Ford. EXCELLENT Service Dept and I actually trust them now with my ride. Randy actually had my truck delivered there but didnt know much about them until today.