Trailer Turn and Brake Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently rented a Bobcat and it came with it's own trailer. I had problems with the trailer locking the axle brakes up from the time I left the rental place. Turns out several of the wires were loose in the 7 pin connector housing and were shorting out. I fixed all of that, but never had working lights. Figured it was something with the junk trailer.

Fast forward to today. I hooked the truck up to my car hauler and have no turns or brake lights. Running lights work, electric brakes work, but that's it. Something on that freakin Bobcat trailer must have blown something. I checked the fuses indicated in the manual, all are fine. Unless one of the relays have failed I don't know what to check next.

Has anyone else run into this? I'm good with electrical items, just need to know what I should check or where to look.

xtela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very bad with electrical but you may want to try the following steps from the manual.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot (3).jpg
    Screenshot (3).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg