Touchscreb doesnt let you go "home" until other slextion is made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happens when you first start the truck. The home or info buttons on the nav don't work. You have to click on a corner, like go to the phone screen, then you can hit the home or info buttons at the bottom and they work

Anyone else have this issue? This is on my 2014

Not the biggest deal but kinda annoying.

--john

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Touchscreen that is.

Last edited:

sincitysvt

Reaction score
I have kind of the same issue but my screen goes to the phone screen and the home button does not work unless you go to another corner first like the radio section. Then you can hit the home button. I travel for work a lot and I have seen this on other 2014 Fords with my touch. I guess I will talk to the dealer and see if they have a fix for it.

OP
OP
J

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sincitysvt: EXACTLY what happens to me. There's got to be a fix in the works at least for this...

sincitysvt

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this issue. I have only seen it on 2014 fords so I would be interested to know if its just a thing with this year. Also it only happens when mine or my wife's phone is connected. I have an android and she has a iphone. I will call the dealership tomorrow and see if they have heard of anything.

Zeus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed this on my 2014 as well, but it only sticks on the phone screen after I've put it in reverse (backup camera). I've considered updating the software to see if it's been fixed, but I refuse to accept the terms and conditions of the sync website, plus people are losing the raptor logo with the new version, so I've not done it.

I'll try a reset next time I'm in the truck if I remember...