Three amber grill lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question, I've done a little research but can't seem to find much, but the left amber of my grill lights just went out tonight. It's driving me crazy, so is that something the dealership has to do under warranty? I'm pretty handy so if its a simple diy then thats no problem for me, but all I can find online are install kits for regular F150s. I wonder if this is an issue like when I lost an led on my 3rd brake light and the dealership had to swap out the whole unit. Thanks!

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question, I've done a little research but can't seem to find much, but the left amber of my grill lights just went out tonight. It's driving me crazy, so is that something the dealership has to do under warranty? I'm pretty handy so if its a simple diy then thats no problem for me, but all I can find online are install kits for regular F150s. I wonder if this is an issue like when I lost an led on my 3rd brake light and the dealership had to swap out the whole unit. Thanks!

I had two go out and bought replacements on eBay. Just searched for Raptor Amber grille lights. They're like $70 each. Easy install, just two bolts.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What Houston said. Try a dealer close to you that might be listed in the dealership thread. If not, ask anyway.

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great thanks guys. I noticed this morning there's actually condensation inside the lens. Still just going to swap it myself, save myself the dealer idiocy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should've ordered a couple extra to add..
Check out my sig pic..
Yeahhhh for the price of shipping that would have been wise. Nice headlights though. Saw you're a power plant operator, sweet man that's my retirement job from being a marine engineer haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has condensation, gave a Call to the dealer, and got one replacement on order, Nice warranty service.