Sync Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juanchy21MIA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took my truck to get the Sync update because the dealership told me I had an update when I complained about my NAV and phone freezing. When I got it back it has the splash screen of Lincoln Presidential. The dealer said they have no idea why this is happening and don't know how to fix it. I remember seeing a fix for this on here but can't find it. Was wondering if someone could help me out.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I just took my truck to get the Sync update because the dealership told me I had an update when I complained about my NAV and phone freezing. When I got it back it has the splash screen of Lincoln Presidential. The dealer said they have no idea why this is happening and don't know how to fix it. I remember seeing a fix for this on here but can't find it. Was wondering if someone could help me out.

Edit... posted the wrong thread and @TheJoker below has the thread I was looking for :)

Updated URL...

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f39/fail-sync-gen2-v3-8-a-44649/

Last edited:

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to have a usb drive for this update. I had the same exact problem and it was annoying. I have the files on my laptop. I can send it to you tomorrow if you'd like. Send me your email