Steering wheel not completely on center.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

estrader

Reaction score
The red mark is about 5 degrees to the right when the truck is going straight...

when im doing about 50-60mph and let go of the wheel, it veers slightly to the right...

is this an alignment issue? or warranty issue? truck has 9000 miles on it, havent gone offroad yet, just regular city and hwy so it seems odd the alignment would be out of whack in just 9k miles..

any thoughts? could i bring it in for a warranty claim?

thanks

OP
OP
E

estrader

Reaction score
just called one dealer, he says the alignment not covered...i could have hit a pothole and it throws it off....is the steering wheel off center thing an alignment issue or separate?

D

Deleted member 12951

just called one dealer, he says the alignment not covered...i could have hit a pothole and it throws it off....is the steering wheel off center thing an alignment issue or separate?

Why are there so many crappy dealers now.....

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree that dealer should cover it. If they don't contact Crystal.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The red mark is about 5 degrees to the right when the truck is going straight...

when im doing about 50-60mph and let go of the wheel, it veers slightly to the right...

is this an alignment issue? or warranty issue? truck has 9000 miles on it, havent gone offroad yet, just regular city and hwy so it seems odd the alignment would be out of whack in just 9k miles..

any thoughts? could i bring it in for a warranty claim?

thanks

Hi estrader,

As others mentioned, it's dealership time. Go ahead and send me your info in a PM; I'll make sure this gets in the right hands. In your message, please include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi estrader,

As others mentioned, it's dealership time. Go ahead and send me your info in a PM; I'll make sure this gets in the right hands. In your message, please include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal

I really hope Ford takes care of you Crystal, you've got to have the fastest response time.