Speedo off even with calibrated tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lbrewster4

Reaction score
My analog speedometer is around 8mph off. Found out after a ticket when i for sure was watching my speed. I can go into engineering test mode and look at the digital speedo which is accurate. Is there an easy fix for this. The analog speedometer also doesn't go all the way over on start up. It is like it got adjusted to far over some how.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Digital Speedo? I wasn't aware we had one. What year is your Raptor and how do you get into "Engineering Test Mode" to find this? Interested because my Analog Speedo is off by 8 to 10 mph also and has been since birth. Dealer says everything calibrates within specified tolerances and only fix is to replace entire gauge cluster under warranty as the indicator dial was built incorrectly. Subbed.

OP
OP
L

lbrewster4

Reaction score
With key off hold the ok button on the steering wheel and start the truck. Keep holding it until it pops up engineering test mode. The jeep pressing ok to cycle thru the options. Mine is a 2011. And when it does gauge test it will only go to about 125 and not 140mph