Serious or potential issue?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Saw this. Take to dealer or something I could have done when off-roading?

ded6d3a29e1cd9aa69ac73373ab1e480.jpg

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Wow, pretty impressed with this service advisor at the dealership I started going to since the one closer to me was so terrible. I emailed him at his work email, thinking to just get a reply or call on Tuesday since today is labor day and in less than an hour, he responds from his personal email that first thing Tuesday, he will be ordering parts and get me scheduled for a visit. Wow....

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, pretty impressed with this service advisor at the dealership I started going to since the one closer to me was so terrible. I emailed him at his work email, thinking to just get a reply or call on Tuesday since today is labor day and in less than an hour, he responds from his personal email that first thing Tuesday, he will be ordering parts and get me scheduled for a visit. Wow....

If only all dealerships were that way

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Add it to the dealership thread. Look down.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sounds like an awesome dealership, Rick! Did you drop your truck off at the dealership yet? As always, I'm here if you need me to get involved.

Crystal

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Sounds like an awesome dealership, Rick! Did you drop your truck off at the dealership yet? As always, I'm here if you need me to get involved.

Crystal

Nope. Haven't heard a thing yet but did send a follow up email to him.
UPDATE: Guess he didn't order parts like he said. Now I have to take it in for them to look at it. It was too good to be true....

If the boot is tore or has a crack in it, is that typically covered under warranty?

Last edited by a moderator:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Haven't heard a thing yet but did send a follow up email to him.
UPDATE: Guess he didn't order parts like he said. Now I have to take it in for them to look at it. It was too good to be true....

If the boot is tore or has a crack in it, is that typically covered under warranty?

Thanks for the update, Rick. I can't make the call on warranty decisions, but I can have your CSM look into it for you. How many miles are on your Raptor?

Crystal

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks for the update, Rick. I can't make the call on warranty decisions, but I can have your CSM look into it for you. How many miles are on your Raptor?

Crystal

2014 with 23,300 miles

I am going to the dealer today