Right Foot is On Fire!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if it's a thermostat issue but has anyone had an issue with high heat at accelerator location?

It does not matter if I have my thermostat on or off. Hot air comes from below the center stack and cooks my right foot. It gets to the point that I have to set the cruise if I'm able and move my foot out of the area to cool down...

Any suggestions as to what that might be?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if it's a thermostat issue but has anyone had an issue with high heat at accelerator location?

It does not matter if I have my thermostat on or off. Hot air comes from below the center stack and cooks my right foot. It gets to the point that I have to set the cruise if I'm able and move my foot out of the area to cool down...

Any suggestions as to what that might be?
It's your heater blend door. It is stuck in the open position. I bet the passenger side is cold.

I thought you just had that fixed.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably do have a stuck door blend.
I like the heat at my feet all the time but it cooks my right foot,
I put some paper towel folded up behind the grill to direct the flow over my right foot to heat both feet evenly.
The air flow now goes over my drivers foot not right down at it.
I now have some black foam in place, you don't even see it.

2013-01-27_10-06-27_102.jpg

Last edited: