Raptor OEM Third LED Brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorEnthusiast

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2014, so I'm assuming I had the latest model. I heard that some of the older ones were messed up even worse. I haven't had any issue with mine or seen any moisture since I siliconed it. I think the stock gasket is shit, so that is still a problem......

Just curious, how bad did the inner housing leak get on your previous brake lights when they went out?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I don’t think any of my leds are out but one of the white bulbs is out. I now have mold growing under my door sills...

Check your 3rd brake lights people!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine replaced under ESP a week before warranty ended in September. It had turned severe yellow from the sun cooking it 7 years. I knew ford would not replace it from being oxidized Lets just say 110 volts AC will light the leds for a short time before they give up the ghost.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good find, I need to replace my 3rd brake light again, first time was replaced under the 3/36.