Radio problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twobock

Reaction score
2010. My radio comes on, then as I drive shuts off, then turns back on. It may take 1minute to do this or 10 minutes, but it always turn it self back on, very annoying. Help!!!

The fix.
Turned my Bluetooth off. Problem fixed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Twobock

Reaction score
It is my whole screen, navagation radio. When you start the truck it pops up raptor screen and then displays controls, nav, radio, climate.
Then while driving it goes off, then comes back on like you just started the truck. Replace all fuses to include the delay relay (48).

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2010. My radio comes on, then as I drive shuts off, then turns back on. It may take 1minute to do this or 10 minutes, but it always turn it self back on, very annoying. Help!!!

It sounds like dealer time to me, Twobock. What's the current mileage on your Raptor? Keep us posted; I'll be here if you need help after your appointment.

Crystal

fruth04

Reaction score
could be a loose wire, could be something loose inside the radio/nav. when it pops back up do you get the raptor screen or does it go back to where it was?

If you get the raptor screen when it pops back up, that tells me it might be loosing its connection/power in the wiring, So theoretically could be something simple.
If it just pops back up where ever it was last I am thinking its likely an internal problem on the unit.

These are just speculations of course from someone relatively educated in electrical.

sub'd.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what you get for listening to country music. It's the truck doing you a favor. :smile: