Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Had my raptor for a week and I filled up last nite and the excess gas spilled out from the wheels well. Is the fuel line leaking? Or is it ok for the excess due to spill out?
Also I have a supercab and I'm trying to take out the rear bench seat how would I do that
Thanks

Sent from my Samsung galaxy note using tapatalk.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have noticed with my trucks (2011 and 2012) with easy fill cap. That if you use the automatic shutoff on the pump and fill it fast. It will not click off fast enough before it runs out the overflow. First or second click on the pump handle takes longer but no spillage..

-Greg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If there's any excess fuel above the flapper it'll spill out the overflow, if you look there's holes right above the flapper to let it spill out. I was a little annoyed to discover this the other day.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Down in mexico the pmex guys love to top off, I end up with 20 pesos on the ground every time.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for answering.. What about the rear bench seat is it possible to remove

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Gas and Rear seat

Thanks for answering.. What about the rear bench seat is it possible to remove

You can't top off the Raptor or it will spill over! Once the pump clicks off stop there! There is a thread here some where with directions on removing the rear seat, try a search and hopefully it will come up for you.