Problem with Flare scratching Fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hopp150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has had this problem. I noticed today that all 4 of my flares are scratching the paint. This is a 2014 with 19K miles and the truck has been babied since day 1 ( I know thats not the point of owning a raptor but it is what it is).

Attachments

• IMG_6767.jpg
    IMG_6767.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
H

Hopp150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are just clipped on. Gonna move.....

I guess I've never looked that closely to mine.

Agree they will move a little but I've looked at a few of my friends and they don't have this issue. I would have thought they would have had some 3M on the back or something to avoid this.

So, are you saying you have these scratches or do not?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree they will move a little but I've looked at a few of my friends and they don't have this issue. I would have thought they would have had some 3M on the back or something to avoid this.

So, are you saying you have these scratches or do not?

I'm not sure if I do or not. I painted my rear flares a while back and have Boatecs on the front. I did notice when I took the fronts off, that they were scratched underneath the flares, but never noticed it prior to that.....

OP
OP
H

Hopp150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I do or not. I painted my rear flares a while back and have Boatecs on the front. I did notice when I took the fronts off, that they were scratched underneath the flares, but never noticed it prior to that.....
Ok, sounds good . Thanks.