Power sliding rear glass won't open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey FRF,

I have a buddy that has a 2012 Scab, and we were talking about his rear sliding glass. He said he can't get it to open up. I wanted to know if anyone has experience this.

Now he hasn't checked the fuse yet so I will throw that out there. I tried to search and I saw someone years ago that couldn't get theirs to close, but they never reported back. I could have used wrong key words, so forgive me.

Let's say he checks the fuse and its not blown is there anything else to assist with the troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had the problem and so did another guy here in Vegas, both trucks was the switch in the headliner .

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep more than likely the switch. Had mine replaced once because it stopped opening. And then had the rear window replaced twice. Once because it stopped opening again and that time the motor went bad and once because the glass shattered from the defroster.

OP
OP
SirCrush32

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback. I will forward this along. He should be joining FRF soon.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 SCAB I could not find the switch for the rear slider ? I looked on the site but did not see info on the location , maybe it did not come with a slider? thanks