GEN 1 Pass. Climate control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
2010 SCAB. The passenger side temp will not turn off. Not thinking blend door as the temp changes when you adjust it. I turn it off and the light goes out but then it turns itself right back on. All other functions work it just won't stay turned off. Then after the truck runs for a while and I shut it off it stays off. WTF? Is vacuum part of that system at all?2eaafe63581158860449e0a5979b97ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had something similar happen to my Raptor, took it to the ford dealership to have it diagnosed. They said it must have been a loose connection at the BCM because when they hooked up the test equipment no faults were found and when the harness was reconnected everything was working as it should. They let it sit over night and retested, everything working as it should. I've had the truck back for over a week and all is back to normal.