O2 sensor spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes the old o2 simulators I used to use on my mustangs but they don't make them any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys managr to complete the drive cycle with the spacers on? Ive been currently dealing with this problem since last week, im running sw headers with highflow cats, havent been able to complete the cycle

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a issue with mine and im not sure if the O2 are turned off in the tune or on . But on my Mustang if the tune is good and the rears O2 is turned off the front O2 will adjust the fuel trim and it should pass emissions . The rear O2 would check the adjustment only . As mentioned there are / were O2 simulators Google them and see what comes up . They were stopped being made but I had seen them in production again and maybe you can find the proper diode to put inline and make your own . Who is your tune by ? Did you clean your mass air sensor and clean your throttle body ? That can also play into the hunting for idle .

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are in a state that inspections require a OBDII plug in, then rear O2s need to be on!!!

And the new 2010 1/2 and up PCM cannot be fooled by O2 simulators!!!

Last edited: