O2 Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrivera1041

Reaction score
My 2011 Raptor popped a check engine light today. The code is P2270, and it points to the O2 sensor. Specifically the bank 1 sensor 2. Does anyone know which O2 sensor this is, and where to find it? A picture would be appreciated if anyone has one.

Last edited:

m715

Reaction score
p2270 code

I took my raptor through some deep snow (12-14") and afterward got an engine code p2270, followed by p2096 - fuel trim system too lean, as well as a p219a- air fuel ration imbalance. It ran fine. Looked underneath and could see no obvious loose wire or other problem with O2 sensors. I was ready to take to the dealer, and was giving it a thorough wash and pressure washed the underside of the truck. Codes are now gone. I don't have a great explanation, but it saved me a few hundred dollars. Good luck

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I took my raptor through some deep snow (12-14") and afterward got an engine code p2270, followed by p2096 - fuel trim system too lean, as well as a p219a- air fuel ration imbalance. It ran fine. Looked underneath and could see no obvious loose wire or other problem with O2 sensors. I was ready to take to the dealer, and was giving it a thorough wash and pressure washed the underside of the truck. Codes are now gone. I don't have a great explanation, but it saved me a few hundred dollars. Good luck

Was the snow powdery? That sounds like you packed the air box full of snow.

Contact us today for FREE shipping on all Rogue Racing products and 15% off with free shipping on R1 Concepts brake packages!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg