No start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ftroop

Reaction score
Well yesterday I had a no start on my truck. Sitting at about 48k miles.
Motor would crank like it wasn't getting gas. While waiting an hour for a tow truck I checked the fuses and found a blown #27 fuse (fuel pump relay). After replacing that it started so I canceled the tow. Dropped it off at the dealer and they had never heard of this being a problem before.
I must say I have never seen a fuse this badly blown, half of it had melted...
So I'm waiting to hear back hopefully sometime today, anyone heard of this happening before?

Thanks all!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's pretty common, based off what I see on a weekly basis on the FRF facebook forum.

Hasn't happened to me, but I carry an extra fuse(s) JIC.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well yesterday I had a no start on my truck. Sitting at about 48k miles.
Motor would crank like it wasn't getting gas. While waiting an hour for a tow truck I checked the fuses and found a blown #27 fuse (fuel pump relay). After replacing that it started so I canceled the tow. Dropped it off at the dealer and they had never heard of this being a problem before.
I must say I have never seen a fuse this badly blown, half of it had melted...
So I'm waiting to hear back hopefully sometime today, anyone heard of this happening before?

Thanks all!
Dealer should be able to find it on their system. They better cover it under warranty!
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue

I just had that exact same issue. Sitting on the roadside now waiting doe tow. Pulled 27 fuse blown badly, sent wife for new fuse.

OP
OP
Ftroop

Ftroop

Reaction score
Got the fuel pump relay rewired and thought I was all good. Shouldn't have a #27 issue again!
Only bad was upon leaving the dealer my cruise didn't work (a issue I mentioned to the them when I dropped it off). So back to the shop we go. Seems kind of petty to get fixed but I'm heading up to northern Michigan this weekend for some trails. Highway driving is no fun without the cruise.
Hopefully it's a easy fix.