No 4WD in my 2014 Raptor, the driver side vacuum actuator is not engaging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamaro

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I discovered that the 4wd is not working at all in my 2014 Raptor, I tried to left both front tires while engine is on and 4wd in hi, by turning the passenger tire I can see that it rotates the axle with it, but the driver side is not, so I knew the vacuum actuator is not engaging. Whats the best way to diagnose the culprit? Where can I find a vacuum diagram to trace the possible vacuum leak?? searching google didn't help me at all, only for the older models.

Steelhead

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I discovered that the 4wd is not working at all in my 2014 Raptor, I tried to left both front tires while engine is on and 4wd in hi, by turning the passenger tire I can see that it rotates the axle with it, but the driver side is not, so I knew the vacuum actuator is not engaging. Whats the best way to diagnose the culprit? Where can I find a vacuum diagram to trace the possible vacuum leak?? searching google didn't help me at all, only for the older models.

I had the same problem. local shop did a vacuum test and all was fine. I ended up replacing the solenoid and resolved the issue.