GEN 1 Need advice with replacing curtain airbags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had little accident and airbags deployed and i could use some help to figure parts needed to get it fixed. Is there anything else besides airbag curtains i need to buy? Headliner is pretty much fine and i can still use it but there might be some other things i'm not aware of. I know there is airbag clip on A-pillar trim piece and i was able to put trim back. I don't know would it still work next time or will trim hit my face if this happens again :ROFLJest: I've removed headliner once when i did sound deadening but really cant remember how bags were mounted there. We just cut the bags of so that we could keep going and i haven't taken headliner of yet so that i can drive till i get parts here.

appreciate all the help i can get. Thanks.

2NIWBOW.jpg

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
decent.

you may have some kind of module or dealer reset.

Correct. I know i need to take it to shop, so they can reset system/light. Not a problem but i've to go to another country to do that. We dont have any shops here that can rest the system.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the ordeal. Is it your buddies truck since yours is white?
Hope everyone ok. More pics?

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the ordeal. Is it your buddies truck since yours is white?
Hope everyone ok. More pics?

Unfortunately it's mine even it looks terrain on the picture. No injuries or damage to truck other than airbags and small dent on rear fender. Friend was driving and we got sides and hit that berm. It rolled really slowly to side, was just worried that it will roll to roof.
I dont have pictures on this computer but you can find more on FRF facebook. I posted it there like 2 weeks ago.