Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, after an unfortunate run in with a utility pole, I am left with a broken drivers side mirror. Looking to replace the whole thing with a used unit but I haven't found any on here. I am now looking at junk yards. The question I have is what fits? I have a 2013 with the power fold, heat, turn signal and puddle light. Are all years of Raptor the same and what F150's are the same? Thanks in advance for any help.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2009.-2014 F-150's with the options you listed.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

You can find them on eBay for around $85. You can buy just the glass also. 2011 - 14 will have the convex portion. The color matched cap may be reused if you haven't damaged that. gl

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
My glass fell off and the parts dude wouldn't buy anything other than what came on the truck, which was the heated, dimming unit. I wasn't about to pay $380 or whatever outrageous price they were charging so the service dude ordered one from O'Riley's for $32.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My glass fell off and the parts dude wouldn't buy anything other than what came on the truck, which was the heated, dimming unit. I wasn't about to pay $380 or whatever outrageous price they were charging so the service dude ordered one from O'Riley's for $32.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
info please. my glass fell out of my mirror on the passenger side somewhere on the track here at trr

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think ours are heated. only 2 wires on the back so im guessing auto dimming only. im just not sure of the mounting of that one though