Inside door handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FireLT

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, folks!

Don't forget that I'm here to help! Let me know your truck's model year and mileage; I'll check out what options are available.

Crystal
Thanks, but the handle is cheaper than my extended warranty deductible, so I will fix it..

You could tell Ford to make a moon roof that doesn't break every few years, haha.. or maybe we just have bad luck.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...You could tell Ford to make a moon roof that doesn't break every few years...

I can absolutely document that feedback for you, FireLT. Just send over your details, and I'll get it entered in our system. In your PM, please include your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and any specifics you'd like me to add.

Crystal

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My problem is the passenger side door handle

I called my local Auto Nation ford mechanic & sent him a photo with my vin & mileage. He was going to have the service advisor order the part. Mine is still under warranty DEL. 12/7/2013 13,250 MILES.

I plan on taking mine in next week.

Thanks for the offer to help.

update: Door handle replaced under warranty. Best dealership service experience. I recommend Auto Nation Ford at the Avenues in Jacksonville.

Last edited:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I plan on taking mine in next week.

Thanks for the offer to help.

You're welcome, tipnring! Come back and tell us what you find out at the dealership. When you've received a diagnosis, I'll be able to dig into some ways to assist. Also, you might want to edit your public post to remove your VIN.

Crystal

ArchSammael

Reaction score
Black Interior Door handles

I tried the link to the black interior door handles. My passenger side one broke literally an hour ago, and when I found this thread I got happy I wasn't the only one. Then got excited that I could replace the handles with black ones, but they aren't being sold front hat link anymore! Anyone have a new link to that? A google search has rendered nothing except exterior door handles for me..