Inside door handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 scab.

My front passenger side interior door handle broke. My wife was getting out of the truck, and the plastic hanlde just broke. I do have an extended warranty, but it has a $100 deductible. Anyone fix this on their own, how much was it?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2011 scab.

My front passenger side interior door handle broke. My wife was getting out of the truck, and the plastic hanlde just broke. I do have an extended warranty, but it has a $100 deductible. Anyone fix this on their own, how much was it?
not sure on parts, but to replace is simple

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My passenger side handle is broken too. Still under warranty.

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2476.jpg
    IMG_2476.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2478.jpg
    IMG_2478.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
FireLT

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have not fixed mine.. I need to stop procrastinating and order the handle.. My moon roof on the other hand broke again, so I will be on my third complete moon roof here in a week or so.. Haha

BAD454SS

Banned
Reaction score
I still have not fixed mine.. I need to stop procrastinating and order the handle.. My moon roof on the other hand broke again, so I will be on my third complete moon roof here in a week or so.. Haha

I'm on my second moonroof. After 1st replacement i stopped opening it ,and just using the tilt feature, figure it wouldnt break again just using tilt. Wrong it broke 2 years later. I wont even use it anymore.

OP
OP
FireLT

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think I will stop using mine when I am out of warranty.. I think the ford oem parts have a two year parts warranty though, so we at least have to going for us, which is nice

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My passenger side handle is broken too. Still under warranty.

I'm on my second moonroof. After 1st replacement i stopped opening it ,and just using the tilt feature, figure it wouldnt break again just using tilt. Wrong it broke 2 years later...

Hey, folks!

Don't forget that I'm here to help! Let me know your truck's model year and mileage; I'll check out what options are available.

Crystal