I need a wiring diagram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to retrofit cooled seats. I thought the wiring would be easy. I assumed the blowers would just have power wires. Turns out there are 7 wires on the blower. Dose anyone have a diagram for the seat cooler wiring?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unfortunately i dont have any wiring info on it. it just says ms can. which meanse its not a simple power and ground setup. i have another resource i can check, but it will tale some time

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing for sure... you have got the man on the job.....
thanks. i try help out when i can

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

question trevor....... you say you have fans under your seat? i didnt think the truck had them that year

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

ok, im going to need some more info from you. can you call me at my shop tomorrow? anytime after 10am ca time

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

......oh, well you are in az, same time right now i guess.....

OP
OP
Trevor*

Trevor*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck did not come with them. I ordered new seat cushions, the ducts and the blowers. I switched out the cushions and added the ducts tonight. When I ordered the parts, I thought I would just have to run power to the blowers.

Thanks for your help. I can call tomorrow if you want. It will be around noon.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck did not come with them. I ordered new seat cushions, the ducts and the blowers. I switched out the cushions and added the ducts tonight. When I ordered the parts, I thought I would just have to run power to the blowers.

Thanks for your help. I can call tomorrow if you want. It will be around noon.
perfect.