Hyperflash and turn signal relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

try to find the Info I need here in the Forum and on www, but nothing.

I have a hyperflash problem on left side. So now I search for the turn signal relay. Can you tell me where to find?

The problem is I run my Truck in germany and i need german "lights" so it's not the same "wiring" i think you have in USA.

Can you tell me where to find the Relay?

Thanks
Daniel

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My hyperflash condition was resolved by the dealer flashing the body ctrl module (bcm).

I'm not sure where the relays are, sorry. But replacing them may not resolve, in fact probably not. The BCM is the passenger floor fuse panel.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are no relays the turn signals are digitally controlled by fets inside the sjb in the passenger kick panel

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hyper flash is normally caused by an incorrect load as the timing is usually controlled by an RC circuit. If you have led bulbs check your load resistors are correct, if not check for an out bulb, if they are all correct look for an overly bright or dim bulb, if still no issues you have a short check the wiring harness that runs down the drivers side frame rail for damage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter