Houston we have a problem! (the bent frame thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you posted it but what did you end up doing to your truck to prepare for the next run?

New A arm, bushings, welded the crack, alignment, 1" uniball upper control arm, heim tie rod, Lowrance GPS, ICOM Chase Radio, drive shaft clunk fixed, Vodka in the stainless steel water bottle, stainless steel brake lines (if I remember to bring them this time) and my GoPro's mounted inside the truck so everyone can hear my sister screaming and my maniacal laughter.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
New A arm, bushings, welded the crack, alignment, 1" uniball upper control arm, heim tie rod, Lowrance GPS, ICOM Chase Radio, drive shaft clunk fixed, Vodka in the stainless steel water bottle, stainless steel brake lines (if I remember to bring them this time) and my GoPro's mounted inside the truck so everyone can hear my sister screaming and my maniacal laughter.

YES! Very important.:peace:

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you guys just make a deal with eachother to never speak of what carnage happens? Only to be shared with members through pm's? Thaaaaanks.:birgits_tiredcoffee

If we kept it a secret what would all the keyboard jockeys with their street Raptors (if they have one at all) have to talk about? I figure it is community service.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we kept it a secret what would all the keyboard jockeys with their street Raptors (if they have one at all) have to talk about? I figure it is community service.

Well said my friend! Gotta feed the trollz....

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
This was posted by BlueSVT on ****** in the Outlaw Run thread...

"The guys that didn't finish either quit early, or had mechanical issues. It was by no means a walk in the park, although there is NO reason you couldn't do the entire run at a moderate pace without any damage or issues... It all depends on the driver"

I thought it was Fords problem that the frame bent and it has nothing to do with driver error??? I'm confused now... This guy is a complete tool!